CREATURE  FEATURES:        HOMEPAGE        WELCOME         CONCERT         FUNSTUFF         CONCLUSION

PERFORMER   BIOGRAPHY
PAMELA LENOX

Las Vegas, NV
lenoxp@lvccld.org

I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio and have lived in Las Vegas for the past 9 years.  My husband and I have been married for 24 years and have one daughter who is in college. I currently work as a Library Assistant for the Las Vegas Clark County Library District. The best part of my job is telling stories to children of all ages.

M.S. Candidate School of Library and Information Science
Denton, Texas

B.A. History
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio

My fondest childhood memories of my Grandmother are from the times she told stories she had heard from her grandmother about the Civil War. They were magical and allowed me to see the link between the past and the present. I am very interested in how stories help us make connections to others. Animal stories, humorous stories or stories with a twist are my favorite to tell.

In addition to working at the public library, I also teach pottery and ceramics at a recreation center and have found the participants in my Senior Citizens class to be a gold mine of stories and wonderful personal tales.