CREATURE  FEATURES:        HOMEPAGE        WELCOME         CONCERT         FUNSTUFF         CONCLUSION

PERFORMER   BIOGRAPHY
VICTORIAL LUM

Las Vegas, Nevada
vml0013@unt.edu

Although I wasn’t born a gypsy I’ve lived a gypsy life in the sense I have quenched my wanderlust by living in no city for more than two years. After my move last year I threw away all my packing boxes and we are here to stay in sunny Las Vegas.

M.S. candidate in Library and Information Science
Candidate Graduate Academic Certificate in Storytelling
Denton, Texas

B.A. Economics
Washington State University
Pullman, Washington

I LOVE a good story! I have a short attention span, am distracted easily, and can reach a point of boredom in a (very) short time. Having said, I appreciate the importance of developing the ability to tell a story and to captivate my audiences’ attention especially if they are inflicted with attention deficit disorder.

I hadn’t realized until recently I have more years of experience as a storyteller than just this past year enrolled in storytelling classes! All those days working as a babysitter, camp counselor and giving presentations in a board room honed in my public speaking skills and enthusiasm to share my stories.

MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION:

I LOVE dawgs! They are my passion! I have been rescuing dogs for more than 10 years; saving them from risk of euthanasia and finding them new homes. In addition,  my Rottweilers and I served on the Sheriff’s Search and Rescue team for five years and have even more stories about learning to search as well as war stories about some of the searches!