STORYTELLER BIOGRAPHY

SARA ROMINE
San Antonio, Texas
sararomine@hotmail.com

I am from San Antonio, but have also lived in St. Louis, Missouri and Austin, Texas. I live with my husband Brock, two sons, Reid and Ryan and Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Roscoe. Currently I am a third grade teacher in San Antonio. I will finish my Masterís Degree in Library Science in May and am hoping to be an elementary librarian next year.

M.S. Candidate School of Library and Information Sciences
Denton, TX

Graduate Academic Certificate in Youth Services in Libraries and Information Settings

Graduate School of Library and Information Sciences
University of North Texas, Denton, TX

B.S. Applied Learning and Development
University of Texas, Austin
School of Education

I have always loved to tell personal stories. Most of my stories now revolve around my four year old and one year old sons. I also try to incorporate storytelling in my third grade classroom. I became more interested in story telling during graduate school. I have taken Storytelling and am currently enrolled in Advanced Storytelling at the University of North Texas.

When I am not teaching or doing graduate schoolwork, I enjoy spending time with my family. We love to go to any University of Texas Longhorn sporting events. I also enjoy scrapbooking, baking and of course, reading.