STORYTELLER BIOGRAPHY

SARAH TIMMERMAN
Corpus Christi, Texas
BZBelle@hotmail.com

I have lived in Texas my entire life.  I have one brother who recently moved to Knoxville, Tennessee with his wife and three daughters.  I have one son named Trace who is currently six years of age.  He is often the first one to hear my stories. 

M.S. Candidate School of Library and Information Sciences
Denton, TX

Graduate Academic Certificate In Youth Services in Libraries and Information Settings
University of North Texas, Denton, TX
Graduate School of Library and Information Sciences

B.S. Elementary Education
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, Texas

I became a Storyteller because I love the way it makes people light up when they hear a good story.  Storytelling is a great way to introduce people to new ways of life they have never experienced. I love to tell stories that really get people’s attention.  I also enjoy stories that have surprise endings and that are humorous.   

I love to learn and try anything new. I am crazy about everything from dinosaurs to Egypt.  I would read all day if anyone would let me.  I play volleyball and love to work in the yard.  I love children, they are always so much fun to share stories with, their eyes just light up. I also love to travel.  I have been to several different countries and it really brings helps me see things in a whole new way.  It is also a great way to find and learn new stories.