JOURNEY TALES:        HOMEPAGE        WELCOME        CONCERT        FUNSTUFF        CONCLUSION

PENNI GLAZIER

Orem, UT

I was born and raised in Provo, Utah.  After graduating from Brigham Young University with a degree in Elementary Education I spent one year teaching 4th grade in Sanders, a small Arizona town near the Navajo Reservation.  I then got a job teaching at Forbes Elementary in American Fork, Utah.  I have taught social studies, computers, and 3rd grade. I own a condo in Orem, Utah and love to read, watch movies, and travel.  I also love to spend time with my family, which includes 6 siblings and their spouses and 25 nieces and nephews.

M.S. candidate in Library and Information Science
Candidate Graduate Academic Certificate in Storytelling
Candidate Graduate Academic Certificate in Youth Services
Denton, Texas

Bachelor of Science
Brigham Young University
Provo, Utah

I have always loved to perform and to make people laugh. As a teacher, I have enjoyed “performing” for my students when I read out loud to them. When I took my first storytelling class in the Fall of 2005, I learned about the difference between “reading” a story and “telling’ a story. I like to do both, but I find that storytelling allows for more individuality and creativity.  There are many stories I have to share, and I hope to be telling stories for many years to come.