NAVIGATION:                  HOMEPAGE                  WELCOME                  CONCERT                  FEEDBACK

Story Abstract

Name of the Storyteller:  Kristen Schmid

Title of the Story:  Always Hope!

Story Source Material: Original Story

Taletype Classification of the Story:  Personal Story

Story Rating:  General Audience

Abstract/Summary

This is a personal story that, for me, really hits to the heart of how to be healthy, happy and to heal. It is a story about perseverance. Through my life, I have found that these three things do not just  jump into ones lap; they have to be fought for and struggled with, and no one can make them happen for you.  It has to come from within, and for my family, from above. I never really had given much thought to the  twists and turns that have occurred in my marriage of almost 12 years. My husband and I have always dealt with these on a day to day basis. It wasn’t until recently, when we were visited at the hospital by a friend (who had never heard our story) suddenly look at us in awe and say, “That is some story, you really need to share that with  people!” It was then that I sat and thought and thought and thought about it and decided she was right. For so long, we  didn’t talk about the “stuff” that happened to us, maybe it was time. It was time to heal and let others know  that there is always hope. Here is our story, "Always Hope!"

To view the storytelling concert performance videos, download FREE RealPlayer:
http://www.realone.com/realplayer.html

Hit Counter

Number of Visitors

IMAGES FROM THE CEILING TILE DIGITAL IMAGE PROJECT OF CHERI EASTWOOD. 
USED WITH PERMISSION OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER, CHERI EASTWOOD.
 © Cheri Eastwood, 2004

PERMISSIONS GRANTED FOR USE OF ALL AUDIO RECORDINGS.
ALL COPYRIGHT PROTECTED STORIES ARE TOLD WITH PERMISSION RECEIVED IN WRITING FROM
PUBLISHERS AND AUTHORS AS STATED IN THE VIDEOS AND ALL DOCUMENTS ARE ON FILE IN THE
SCHOOL OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS.
© Elizabeth Figa, 2004