Graduate Academic Certificate in
Applied Behavior Analysis
This online program offered via
the Internet consists of 15 semester credit hours (SCH) of graduate-level work in Applied
Behavior Analysis. The Graduate Academic Certificate indicates that the recipient has met the academic
requirements of the university's Graduate Academic Certificate Program, including a grade of B or higher in
each course taken.
Please be aware of the following distinctions:
- A Graduate Academic Certificate is not a degree in behavior analysis.
- The Graduate Academic Certificate is not the same as professional certification by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB). It is evidence that an individual has met the academic portion of the BACB's requirements for attaining professional certification as behavior analyst or associate behavior analyst.
- The BACB is not affiliated with UNT or any other university or organization. It is an independent nonprofit agency that offers a national professional certification program.
Admission Requirements for UNT Graduate Academic Certificate Program
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
- ALL transcripts showing applicant's GPA meets
UNT Graduate School
- Completed application for admission submitted to the
UNT Graduate School,
specifying enrollment in UNT's Graduate Academic Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis Program (GACT-ABA)
- COPY of the first 3 pages of your completed application for admission mailed or faxed
(940-369-7880) to the Department of Behavior Analysis, Graduate Academic Certificate Program.